My New Mixed Media Website: Mixed Media Art

One response to this post.

  1. hey i was wandering if you could walk me thru im not shure what its called but how
    you take a pichture and make a copy on your substrate some kind of jell or tranfer medium
    thanks for any insight you have love your work ok bye


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: